Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Dead Woman Walkin'

I have been remiss yet again...
Saturday night, I began watching the AMC program THE WALKING DEAD on Netflix rental dvd.
I have heard about it since before it began it's run on AMC, but don't have cable or satellite or highspeed internet, so I hadn't seen it till Saturday night.
I am looking forward to the rest of the dvd set. I think there's only 1 more?
Most cable shows have many less episodes than broadcast tv, but only 6 epidsodes? WAA! LOL!
I enjoyed the first 4 episodes and hope the last 2 are as good.
Michael Rooker and Norman Reedus play brothers on the show. Jeffrey DeMunn and Laurie Holden are two more name actors who are members of the cast. I really can't name any of the others, but many familiar faces and many others that will become familiar faces and names over time, if the show lasts.
It has a second season coming up, but so many changes in the writing staff, etc. went on after the first season wrapped, the latest being the dumping of one of the creators of the show, showrunner Frank Darabont!
I've always enjoyed apocalyptic tv shows, movies and books (and zombies), so I have been very interested in this from the first time I heard about it.
I've got a lot to do today, online and off and I plan to go do laundry tomorrow and maybe use some wifi in town with my laptop computer ;-)
so I am going to cut this short today.
Hey! At least I posted! LOL!
Tonight we get to see SCREAM 4!
Yeah, I know... but I've been a fan of the SCREAM movies from the beginning and I'm a completist, so I rented it from Netflix.
If I can afford it and like it, I plan on buying it someday and if they make SCREAM 5 and 6... ;-)
Have a zippity doo dah day! LOL!
SciFiHorrorFem

No comments:

Post a Comment