Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday Shadows

Well, yesterday I watched a YouTube video of Jonathan Frid speaking to his fans about what's been going on in his life, the 2011 Dark Shadows Festival from a couple of months ago and about the upcoming Dark Shadows movie.
The video runs 3 minutes, 17 seconds and can be seen here:
The video was made in his home (I'm assuming) and it is very good to know he wants to acknowledge his fans and let them know a little about his life and thank them.
Seeing the video of him made me want to watch Dark Shadows last night. I watched the first disc of Dark Shadows: The Beginning then HAD to go to sleep. Over 3 hours of Dark Shadows goodness ;-)
That of course was BB (before Barnabas) hehe
It was from the time that Victoria Winters was heading to Collinsport from New York on a train.
I only have a couple of those sets and a few more of the Dark Shadows Collection dvd sets, but hope someday to get more of them. The prices have really come down on them and I'm glad of that. They come boxed in sets of 4 discs. Each disc has from 9 to 10 episodes of the series on it, but the series ran for over 1200 episodes, so you can see my problem LOL!
I really LOVE Dark Shadows though and am looking forward to the movie!
Have a creepy day!
SciFiHorrorFem

No comments:

Post a Comment