Saturday, October 8, 2011

Watched THOR & X-MEN: FIRST CLASS!

Wednesday night, I watched THOR!
Last night (Friday), I watched X-MEN: FIRST CLASS!
LOVE THEM BOTH!
No movies are perfect and these aren't, but I HATE reading the Goofs segments on IMDb, etc.
If I like a movie, I don't want someone else pointing out all the little glitches!
Geeze, people! Could any of us go out there and make movies about our comic book superheroes we grew up with and make them look like that!?!
NO! LOL! I know I COULDN'T! LOL!
I grew up reading lots of Thor comics and watching him in cartoons on tv.
LOVED THOR then and still do!
I started reading classic X-Men comics from the early 60s when my parents bought them for me in boxes of miscellaneous merchandise they bought in auctions for nearly nothing.
I WISH I still had those comics!
I LOVED Jack Kirby's art and last night's watching the rental dvd of X-MEN: FIRST CLASS brought back so many of those feelings I had while reading the X-Men comics when I was a kid!
Thor was great Wednesday night, also!
I just had such a feeling of warmth, happiness and love for the characters of both movies during and after the movies ended.
I rewatched them both before sending them back to Netflix.
I plan on buying them both when my finances improve.
I LOVED BOTH MOVIES!
Watch THOR and X-MEN: FIRST CLASS!
Not really spoilery, but watch all the way to the end of the credits on THOR, since there's a tidbit there at the end of them.
X-MEN: FIRST CLASS doesn't have that, but oh, man, I loved both movies so much!
Can't wait to buy dvds someday of them that have lots of extras!
Wheeee!
Fangirl, signing off for the day!
Later!
SciFiHorrorFem

No comments:

Post a Comment