Friday, October 14, 2011

Non Horror Post: Spartacus: Gods of the Arena

Watched disc 1 of 2 last night of Spartacus: Gods of the Arena on Netflix dvd rental.
I didn't think the show could get any sicker, but it did. I am not fond of rape scenes or of people being beaten bloody and left to die or a LOT of what S:GotA offers. I was busy updating iTunes, Adobe Flash, etc. on this and a couple of other computers last night, so I was back and forth a lot and didn't even bother to pause the dvd while I was out of the room...
Andy Whitfield sadly passed away a few weeks ago, who played the titular role of Spartacus (a name that was given him by Batiatus, the dominus there), not the real name of his character. When he played Spartacus on Spartacus: Blood and Sand it was raunchy enough, but I think the prequel is even worse.
I will be glad when we view disc 2 in a few days and hopefully that will be the last of it, ever.
Oh, joy! I just found out there will be MORE Spartacus... *sigh*
Spartacus: Vengeance will be on Starz in January 2012...
Shoot me...
Signing off and thinking of jumping off a cliff... LOL!
SciFiHorrorFem

No comments:

Post a Comment