Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Walking Dead, Etc. ;-)

Finished up disc 2 of season 1 of THE WALKING DEAD last night.
Very good series, methinks!
I look forward to season 2 and hope they go on for many more.
     The cast is great. I don't know all their names and I don't have IMDb or something open to search them out, but many familiar faces and those who weren't familiar to begin with, have become so after watching the 6 episode season 1. Laurie Holden and Jeffrey DeMunn are 2 actors that have always been favorites of mine from the first time I saw them. Michael Rooker, Norman Reedus and many others who are either regulars, guest stars or whatever on the show are people I've seen in many movies and tv shows over the years and Love what they do to be different in every role they get.
     I needed something to watch last night to get my mind off the real world. Real life is not as bad as the world of THE WALKING DEAD, but it's pretty frustrating and aggravating, dealing with it, day in and day out, so it's nice to forget it a while and see some zombies being killed or some humans trying to survive another day.
     It is a very adult show, with lots of gore, violence and sexual situations, but for those of us who love zombies, THE WALKING DEAD is very highly recommended.
Have a creepy day!
SciFiHorrorFem

No comments:

Post a Comment