Saturday, September 3, 2011

September Saturday Morning Yap Fest LOL!

How goes it with you this fine Saturday morning in September, peeps? I've been up nearly 2 hours. Finally got the timezone setting right on here LOL! So now it doesn't look like I'm posting things in Pacific Time ;-)

Been reading some Tweets on yfrog and some posts on Facebook. Tinkering with email. Deleting some stuff, keeping some. Ah, the fun never ends! LOL!

My favorite on Twitter (via yfrog) is @jumblejim (Jim Beaver, actor on Supernatural among many other tv shows and movies he's appeared in over the years). He's a single dad of his 10 yr old daughter and he's busy going back and forth from his home to the set of SPN and various other locations for movies and tv shows, appearances at conventions and the like and he seems like such a great guy. I wanted him to be the first person I mentioned here on my blog, so hopefully I'll get him a zillion followers on Twitter ;-) He's also on Facebook and the nearly abandoned MySpace ;-) Jim Beaver also is an author and is the most prolific poster on IMDb from what I have heard.

My next blog post might deal with movies I've seen recently and either how much I enjoyed them, hated them or felt blah after seeing them LOL!

Can't wait for Halloween and am planning on decorating for it soon! Not that I have many decorations LOL! I already have a miniature skeleton hanging on a closet door in the livingroom and a couple of candle holders that look like jack-o-lanterns setting on the entertainment center in there, also. I have an under-bed tote of decorations and some plushies that are Halloween-related, so it will get a little more spooky around here in the next few weeks LOL!

Later, peeps!

SciFiHorrorFem

No comments:

Post a Comment