Friday, September 2, 2011

Premier of My Blog! *gasp* *ARGH*!


I feel the need to blog...
At least I don't feel the need to feed... LOL!

I am pretty active on Twitter with my:

I also have a Yahoo Group called:
SFHFI stands for SciFiHorrorFansIncredimail

I am a big NUT for Incredimail, even with all it's faults and foibles and I have been a fan of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror since I was a wee widdle kiddie LOL!

I hope I can gather some members for my Yahoo Group and get more followers on Twitter with this thing!

I LOVE Twitter (which I've been using yfrog to view recently), but being held down to 140 characters is kind of a PITA!

That's why I decided to start a blog, so I could ramble on when I feel the need to!

More later, gang! Stay tuned!

SciFiHorrorFem

No comments:

Post a Comment