Saturday, September 17, 2011

September Saturday...

Been fiddling around on Facebook, Twitter & Google+ today. Sending emails to groups I'm on of Dark Shadows stationeries I've made, doing chores and stuff here. Nice weather. 71 degrees so far. Love Fall & Spring and Summer, but I'm dreadin' Winter!
My body just cannot take cold temps anymore and I have all kinds of aches and pains all over, especially my sinuses bother me once the weather begins to cool... It's also so damp in this area that I chill to the bone.
The temps were nearly 90 a couple of days ago, then was down into the 40s night before last.
WAY too much of a swing for me! BRRRR!
Today is much more comfortable and was last night, also. It was 51 when I first checked this morning around 7:20 am. The rest of the 5 day forecast looks pretty comfy day and night, although rain is in the forecast beginning Monday through Wednesday. Oh, well!
Last night we watched disc 3 of The Event, season 1. I hope there are many more seasons! They're still trying to get another network or someone to pick them up and I hope they succeed!
Only 2 more discs to go of it.
I'll miss it once we're finished with the rentals.
Laura Innes, Scott Patterson and so many others in the show are such good actors!
It's not a perfect show, but it was really good and I think it should have been renewed instead of many that were renewed that are not anywhere nearly as good.
Same for Flash Forward. Dang it! *sigh*
Gonna take another try at the laundromat tomorrow. If it's closed again, I'm going to the more expensive laundromat as badly as I HATE to!
So if I don't post tomorrow, forgive me!
I also plan on picking up a few things while I'm out that I'm out of or nearly.
I have $1 in folding money and around $25 in change, so whatever I have left after I go to the laundromat I'll probably be spending at the store(s)... *sigh*
EGAD! I'm so tired of having to scrimp!
I'm outta here!
SciFiHorrorFem

No comments:

Post a Comment