Sunday, September 4, 2011

SciFiHorrorFem Venting Sunday! LOL!


I will keep my language clean and try not to scream so loudly that peeps hear me clear across the world, but people that put stupid file names on things DRIVE ME NUTS!!!

I am an INCREDIMAIL NUT as I think I mentioned in my first blog post? and I was trying to find the .imf files for some Incredimail stationeries to send to my dear friend Donamarie on my group (Of which she and I are currently the only members, but hopefully we'll gain some soon???), but I digress... and the file names were totally WRONG... The woman who made the stationeries named three of them awsome_sends, so they had a string of numbers and letters after them, which in and of itself is a big PITA, but to name three different stationeries the SAME NAME!?!?! and also, the other one she named welcome_ and on that stationery, it said Happy Halloween!!!?!?!?!!!
I hope she hasn't named all her stationeries as weirdly as those... Not that I have many of them, but these were a set of stationeries with various sayings on them... Awesome Sends, Happy Halloween, Newbie Here and Welcome all featuring the likeness of a Karloffian-looking Frankenstein monster ;-) so I HAD to have them! LOL! Anyway, since it's less than 60 days till Halloween LOL! AND I have SFHFI (SciFiHorrorFansIncredimail), and am a nut for Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror anything, I was sending them to her and myself from an old desktop computer of mine and the file names were driving me INSANE on that computer and fearing I'd send the wrong .imf files, I decided to see if I had them saved into my backup here on my newer desktop computer...
Thanks to Incredimail IMF Browser, I finally FOUND them, but when I saw the file names, I would have liked to grab the lady who made them so I could shake her LOL!
I have calmed down now, so I shall shut up LOL!
About that, anyway... I didn't get email notifications from Twitter yesterday for two replies to a Tweet from me and THAT ticks me off, too! LOL!
I dunno... technology is GREAT when it WORKS and when people have the sense to name something a normal name, so you can find the blasted file when you need to, but GEEZE! LOL!
Ok, next post SHOULD be about favorite movies and tv shows of mine, but ya never know! Hehe
Keep flyin'!
SciFiHorrorFem

No comments:

Post a Comment