Monday, September 12, 2011

Missed A Day!

Ah, crisp Autumn-like air blowing through my long, flowing... uh, I have ultra short hair! Who's writing this? LOL!
 I didn't post yesterday (I don't THINK???)
This morning I get up to find out that Spartacus: Blood & Sand's Andy Whitfield has passed away at age 39. So sad when such young people pass away, especially to cancer.
John Hawkes had a birthday. Jim Beaver posted about it around midnight last night. Not sure if JH's birthday was yesterday or is today. Might check later. He's a very cool character actor. He's been in From Dusk Till Dawn, The Perfect Storm, Deadwood, Lost and The X-Files to name just a few tv shows and movies he's been in.
I have tinkered more with things I like on my Facebook page (Link in an earlier post for all my zillions of readers to click on LOL!)
I have been neglecting to create Incredimail stationeries as I normally do, so I made one of those this morning while I was waiting to switch computers after having my old desktop pc to download podcasts all night.
It was of a favorite actress of mine (and their aren't many), Michelle Rodriguez. A lot of people don't like her or the characters she plays in movies and on tv, but I like her attitude of not taking anything from anyone and she's a beautiful lady, to boot!
I hope to get back to posting about Science Fiction and Horror movies, tv shows and books soon, but just have been out of the mood the last couple of days.
Life is a beach! LOL!
Creepy Days, Spooky Nights, All!
SciFiHorrorFem

No comments:

Post a Comment