Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What Is Tim Burton Doing???, Etc...

Only online for another few minutes, but wanted to post from the library today.
Came to town to do laundry, but laundromat's closed. Hoping it will be open when I head back to the old hacienda and I can do a bit of laundry there and steal some wifi from across the street LOL!
Library's nice, but their wifi isn't that fast and also, I get tired of their uncomfortable chairs LOL!
Anywho, I can't think of much to say about Science Fiction and Horror today besides...
WHAT THE HECK IS TIM BURTON DOING???
Johnny Depp pics were released yesterday by several websites of him in full Barnabas Collins dress and MAKEUP! MAKEUP that MJ would have been proud of! WTF???
Even 45 years ago on the original Dark Shadows, they never had makeup that looked like THAT!
I'm hoping it will look a LOT different in the finished film, or that was just a joke or they were trying out some makeup and that won't be used??? EEEK!
The pics are circulating on Facebook and I'm sure on Twitter, though I haven't been on Twitter today yet.
Too much to do and too little time...
Also, the library limits wifi usage, so I'm almost out of that!
Later!
SciFiHorrorFem

No comments:

Post a Comment