Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Robert Conrad's Podcasting!



Yep, found out yesterday that Robert Conrad (Hawaiian Eye, The Wild, Wild West (tv series), Baa Baa Black Sheep, High Mountain Rangers, etc., etc. to only name a few of the projects he's worked on over the years) is on Facebook!
His "Like" page is:
He only has 920 "Likes" and I can't understand that! We're talkin' James West here, peeps!
Pappy Boyington! Come on!
He also has a talk show on CRN radio:
and the show's available to download as podcasts. I'm not sure when it started, but I found episodes from April 2011 thru Sept. 2011. If I find any older episodes, I'll try to get them, too. I have them set up in my iTunes, so I will get all new eps, at least.
I know I enjoyed the commentaries he made for the entire first season of The Wild, Wild West and I'm sure I'll have fun listening to him interviewing people on his radio show.
I plan on listing a lot of podcasts I subscribe to on here, also, eventually LOL!
Everyone have a great day!
SciFiHorrorFem

No comments:

Post a Comment